Meet the Board
Co-create the future of MarTech Since 2018
Established in 2018, Asia MarTech Society is a community/association that connects MarTech players and industry stakeholders in Asia. It aspires to promote the adoption of MarTech in Asia and facilitate intra-regional trade in MarTech through events, knowledge sharing and management, and strategic partnership with MarTech peer organizations in Europe and the United States. Asia MarTech also actively engages stakeholders such as governments, martech developers and institutional investors.
Chief Marketing Officer, Asean
Marketing Director, Japan
Johnson & Johnson
Head of CRM
To provide opportunities for engagement with MarTech professionals and technology investors
To provide an ecosystem of support for MarTech businesses through partnerships with professional service providers
To represent the interests of the industry in regards to policy and legislation and industry wide issues/challenges
Honorary Advisor/ Chairman
Wilton is currently a Director at Tencent Holdings, the Chinese multinational technology conglomerate with services including social network, music, web portals, e-commerce, mobile games, internet services, payment systems, smartphones, and multiplayer online games. Offerings in China include the instant messengers Tencent QQ and WeChat, and one of the largest web portals, QQ.com.
An award-winning marketing and brand communications strategist, Ken has held a number of senior roles from corporate consulting to public affairs advisory for leading multinational and conglomerates.A popular keynote speaker, columnist, and a regular contributor on the subject of Martech and e-Commerce. He is also an associate professor and the author of two best-selling titles, "Life Hacks" and "Growth Hacks".
To be announced
Regional Director, Ecommerce,
Media & Analytics
Kellogg's Asia Pacific
Global Chief Technology Officer
Head of Marketing, Asia Pacific
A.P. Moller – Maersk
If the philosophy of the Asia MarTech Society aligns with yours, we warmly invite you to join the alliance.
A. Individual Membership
The admission fee is HKD1,200, which can be applied towards the annual membership fee for the first year. From the second year onwards, the annual member fee is HKD1,200.
B. Corporate Membership
1. Nonprofit organisation: One representative can be appointed with an admission fee of HKD2,000, which can be applied to the annual membership fee for the first year. Starting from the second year, the annual membership fee is HKD2,000. Additional appointments are allowed with an admission fee, and an annual fee of HKD2,000 per person for a maximum of six representatives.
2. Organisations with an annual turnover of up to HKD10 million: Two representatives can be appointed with an admission fee of HKD5,000, which can be applied to the annual membership fee for the first year. Starting from the second year, the annual membership fee is HKD5,000.
3. Organisations with an annual revenue between HKD 10million to HKD50million: Four representatives can be appointed with an admission fee of HKD12,000, which can be applied to the annual membership fee for the first year.
Start from the second year, the annual membership fee is HKD12,000.
4. Organisations with an annual revenue of over HKD50 million: Six representatives can be appointed with an admission fee of HKD20,000, which can be applied to the annual membership fee for the first year. Starting from the second year, the annual membership fee is HKD20,000.
C. Student Membership
All full-time students who are studying in post-secondary and tertiary institutions are eligible for Student Member category. Student members are exempted from their admission fee and the first-year annual fee. From the second year, the annual membership fee is HKD500.
How to apply?
1. Please complete the online admission form below.
2. Once the council has reviewed and approved your application, a membership confirmation form will be sent to you via email.
3. Please print and sign the form (company seal is required for corporate members), and send the form along with proof of membership payment back to us.
4. You will become a member upon verification.